- Every second $250 in property is lost to a fire.
- A fire occurs every 60 seconds in the United States.
- 500,000 homes are destroyed annually by fire.
- In the last 50 years in the Tri-State area there have been 2,275 tornadoes with property damages totalling $2,914,000,000.
- A burglary occurs every 10 seconds and the average loss of each burglary is $1,545.
Before disaster strikes take steps to financially protect your lifetime of valuables and memories.
A catastrophe can happen to anyone in a moment. Are you prepared?
Whether it’s a fire, a storm or theft, you can lose everything in the blink of an eye.
Additional anguish and pain come when you begin the recovery process with your insurance company. Can you even remember what you had? If you do remember can you prove that you really owned it?
Insurance companies can be very helpful when paying a claim, but they will not present you with a blank check. It is your responsibility to provide proof of what you have lost. Having video and photographic documentation of your belongings will go a long way towards making your claim efficient.
The solution: Let us do a professional home inventory for you. Home inventory is one of the most important things you can do to protect your family’s financial assets and possessions. Most of our clients are surprised at how quickly and easily this can be done.
Tri-State Home Inventory provides a professional home inventory service designed to maximize your claim as well as to make the claim process as stress-free as possible. Contact Us today for an independent home inventory specialist in your area.